FERIA DE LONDRES
Returning to the UK for its fourth year, Feria de Londres will be bringing its famous Andalusian celebration spirit to London’s Guildhall Yard this summer. Colourful casetas will be serving up delicious Spanish tapas, cocktails and tastings, while vibrant flamenco dancers and Spanish musicians will keep everyone entertained.
Taking place from Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th July, the three-day festival - inspired by Andalusia’s famous ferias, is a resplendent celebration of Spanish cuisine and culture. Throughout the weekend, there will be chances for everyone to fully immerse themselves in the celebrations. Some of the UK’s finest Spanish musicians and dancers will offer a selection of workshops and performances throughout the weekend.
Alongside the entertainment, a variety of authentic Spanish traders will be present serving an array of palatable treats and Iberian delicacies. No Spanish festival would be complete without some tasty tapas, flavourful paella and luscious churros from seasoned aficionados.
Throughout the Feria, there will be bars serving some of Spain’s most refreshing drinks – from ice cold Iberian beers to the finest regional wines. Also on offer will be the rebujito - Andalusia's traditional cocktail - consisting of Fino sherry, lemonade, fresh mint on the rocks – the perfect summer refreshment.
Feria de Londres once again bring the best of ‘Andalucia’ to London through cuisine and culture, a Spanish feast and celebration in the heart of the city.
Tickets: £5 / Free for under 16s
Friday 23rd July
12pm-3pm Food Market - Free Entry
5pm-11pm Feria de Londres
Saturday 24th July
11am-3pm Feria de Londres
3pm-6pm Feria de Londres
6.30pm-11pm Feria de Londres
Sunday 25th July
12pm-4pm Feria de Londres
4pm-9pm Feria de Londres
- Feria de Londres will this year run with a limited capacity, to allow a safe environment to all.
- We will provide plenty of seating space as well as safe facilities such as toilet, first aid and security.
- Although restrictions will be lifted, we still recommend wearing a mask when queuing for food/drinks, entry and exit and going to toilets.
- Limited tickets are available for each session
-No food or drinks will be allowed into the site (except for own water bottles) or special dietary needs
-Wearing a mask will be required (except when eating or drinking in your area)
- Bar & food stalls will stop serving 30 minutes before the end of each session. We would appreciate people to depart the site at the end of a session for a smooth transition to next session.
- We recommend making the effort to dress for Feria
More details coming soon...